We aim to ensure that this website can be used as effectively and easily as possible by all users.
We are working towards maintaining Web Accessibility Initiative level 1 (A).
The Web Accessibility Initiative website has more information on accessibility guidelines.
The website is designed to be used by all browsers.
Blind and partially sighted users can obtain information on viewing pdf documents by visiting the Adobe access website.
PDF documents can be converted back into webpages (HTML) or text, by using the Adobe web based conversion tool. Please note this may not work for all PDF documents, depending on their content.
The abilitynet website explains the many ways you can change your browser, computer, keyboard and mouse settings to make the web more accessible for you.
The Accessibility section on the BBC website have some useful information about accessing websites.
Changing text size
You can alter the text size by choosing the 'view' in the browser menu:
- Edge: View - Text Size - alter as required.
- Firefox: View - Zoom - alter as required
- Chrome - support can be found here - please note if you zoom past 200% you will see the mobile site.
You can also alter the colours used on webpages:
- Edge: - tools - internet options - colours
- Firefox: tools - options - content - colours
- Chrome - support can be found here