ORIGINS is Produced by:
BORDER CROSSINGS ORIGINS FESTIVAL
- Artistic Director: Michael Walling
- Produced by Border Crossings
- First Nations Associate: Stephanie Pratt (Dakota Sioux)
- Associate Director (Community Engagement, Participation & Learning): Lucy Dunkerley
- Production Manager: Ed Borgnis
- Project Manager, BOTANY BAY: Marine Begault
- Marketing Manager: Emma Townsend
- PR: Chloe Nelkin Consulting
- Publicity Designer: Paul Glen
- Website: Future Design
ORIGINS 2021-22 is supported by Arts Council England, National Lottery Heritage Fund, Canada Council for the Arts, Canada High Commission, The British Council and The Australia Council for the Arts, through the UK-Australia Season, The Open University, Embassy of Mexico, British Council Taiwan, Enfield Council, Menzies Institute at Kings London, Beyond the Spectacle.
Border Crossings is a member of the Independent Theatre Council.